Sunday School Teachers, 1945.
First service, June 5th 1921, before the building was erected.
Nave and sanctuary before 1951.
Church picnic in Woodland Park, 1957.
1951-1952 with The Rev'd Wasson.
Photographs from when the 58th Battalion's colours were deposited in the church, 1927.
The Freedom of the City, 1962.
The Reverend David E. Lemon, Rector from 1973-1990.
The Rev. Wasson, May 19, 1946.
The Reverend Canon Everett L. Wasson, rector from 1936-1956.
The Reverend Lewis S. Garnsworthy, rector from 1956-1960.
The Reverend David H. M. Crane, rector from 1960-1972.
The Reverend Canon Charles W. Hedley, the founding rector of the Parish (1921-1936)